how to apply for iti haryana
The Department of Skill Development and Industrial Training, Haryana is imparting skill based training to the unemployed youth of state through the network of 166 Govt. Industrial Training Institutes (133 (Co-Ed.) GITIs and 33 GITIs for Women) and 242 Private ITIs under Craftsman Training Scheme. Engineering and Non- Engineering trade courses of one and two years duration are being run in these institutes. During current academic year 2018-19, 60544 sanctioned seats in 3540 trade units have been released for admission in GITIs and 38604 sanctioned seats in 2274 trade units have been released for admission in private ITIs. 72293 candidates admitted to Govt. & Pvt. ITIs in the session 2017-18. Admissions for session 2018-19 are in process.
In the year 1966, when Haryana came into being, there were 48 Govt. Industrial Training Institutes with seating capacity of 7156. Now, there are total 408 Govt. & Pvt. Industrial Training Institutes with 99148 sanctioned seats offering courses in 76 different trades. Quality of training in ITIs is being upgraded regularly by improvement in curriculum, training methodology and training of trainers through industry sector council at Govt. of India. New trades are also being introduced as per market demand.
It will be compulsory for all qualified candidates to participate in all the rounds. Shortlisted candidates will be able to take admission in Haryana ITI 2020.
Applications Closing Soon:
- Application Form for ITI Haryana has been released on 27th June 2020 and can be Filled till 12th July 2020.
- Application forms are made available in online mode on the official website of the ITI Haryana.
- Candidates need to visit the official website of the Haryana university in order to fill the application form.
- Candidates are suggested to fill the application form completely and correctly with all mandatory details.
- Candidates need to fill the form by entering important details like their name, age, academic details, course-related details, parents or guardian’s details, and all the related details as needed.
- Candidates are advised to fill all the above-mentioned details carefully.
- Candidates can check the academic qualification documents at the time of filing the application form.
- Once the information is entered properly candidates have to upload scanned images of passport size photograph and signature in prescribed size and format as mentioned on the official website of the Haryana university.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee once the filling out the application form.
- Candidates can take the printout of the duly filled application form and then submit the form.
The main objective of this program is allowing skill-based education to the unemployed youth of the state within the network of 167 Govt. Industrial Training Institutes (134 (Co-Ed.) GITIs and 33 GITIs for Women) and 242 Private ITIs beneath Craftsman Training Scheme. Engineering & Non- Engineering trade programs of one and two years span.The aspirants who want to apply need to assure their eligibility criteria.
The candidates should note that the Haryana ITI application form will be available online at the official website. The Skill Development & Industrial Training Department, Haryana will release Haryana ITI 2020 notification on its official website inviting application form for various ITI trades. Keep your original documents ready for quick reference while submitting an online application form. You need to pay the requisite application fee to complete the online application form. Make sure all the entries made in the form should be correct in all respect.
Haryana ITI Application Form 2020: The candidates must be aware that the Skill Development & Industrial Training Department, Haryana is the regulatory authority for ITI admissions in the state of Haryana. The Industrial Training Department will publish the notification on its official website. Candidates should go through official notification for detailed information regarding trade-wise eligibility criteria, the process of online registration and for other information. After ensuring eligibility for a particular course/trade, the applicant should submit the application form before the last date. Here candidates can check crucial information regarding Haryana ITI application form 2020 including date of registration, eligibility and important instruction with regard to Haryana ITI admission.
Industrial Training Department (ITI) is offering many of Diploma Courses, Certificate Courses on the basis of qualification i.e. 8th or 10th or 12th passed candidates & aim to admission to advance Module of CoE, the candidate should have ITI Pass or having any ITI Diploma or should have the training of Basic Module.
- ITI provides many special courses for Girls/Women so that they become Self Employed.
- All the Courses offered are on regular basis.
- Various trades under these courses for ITI: -Fitter, Sheet Metal Worker, Plumber, Welder, Mechanic Diesel, Wireman and Stenography Hindi, Draughtsman Civil, COPA, Mechanic Diesel, Turner, Sheet Metal Worker etc.
- It also started the news trades- “Soil Testing and crop Technician” and “Geo-informatics Assistant” from session 2018-19.