how to apply for huda plots online

how to apply for huda plots online

How to apply for huda plots online
Under the HUDA housing scheme 2019–20, both residential and commercial plots will be offered in new sectors of the state. To apply, you are required to register and pay a fee as determined by HSVP, on its website. Out of all the applicants, some will be selected via a lottery. The selected few are required to pay 25% of the cost of the HUDA plot, less the amount that has been paid during registration, within 30 days. You have to pay the remaining 75% within 180 days of allotment.
Gather the following documents if you wish to apply for the HUDA affordable housing scheme.

How to apply for huda plots online
If the applicant is selected in the lottery, they will have to submit 25 per cent of the plot cost, minus Rs 50,000 (submitted as application sum), within 30 days. Remaining 75 per cent has to be submitted within 180 days of allotment.
The Haryana government has launched a scheme offering freehold plots under oustees category in areas such as Gurgaon, Faridabad, Panchkula, Rohtak and other urban towns of the state. Managed by the Haryana Urban Development Authority (HUDA), applicants can apply online. The last date of submitting the application under the scheme is December 19. An applicant will have to submit a fee of Rs 50,000 when applying for the scheme.

How to apply for huda plots online

  • Schools
  • Colleges
  • Hospitals
  • Police stations
  • Community centres
  • Gymkhana clubs
  • Old age homes
  • Fire stations
  • Cremation grounds
  • Public parks

Table of Contents:-

How to apply for huda plots online
List of documents to obtain a plot under HUDA Haryana Group Housing Schemealong with the application form:
If you are an individual applicant, then the following eligibility criteria need to pass to obtain the HUDA plots application form.

How to apply for huda plots online
As per the Haryana government latest survey, Sirsa & Mahendragarh ares will be 2 new sectors. There are 1389 plots available in Sirsa.
List of the area with the information of new sectors going to be setup in coming 6 months.

  • Sector 21-P Rohtak
  • Sector 32, Karnal
  • Sector 33, Karnal
  • Sector 10, Bahadurgarh
  • Sectors 1, Pehowa
  • Sector 8-Part, Dadri
  • Sector 9, Dadri
  • Sector 77, Faridabad (Gen. Category)
  • Sector 77, Faridabad (Reserve Category)
  • Sectors 78, Faridabad (General Category)
  • Sector 78, Faridabd (Reserve Category)
  • Sector 7 Safidon, Jind