haryana technical education society
Haryana DET 2020 Counselling will be started from the fourth week of June 2020. It will be administered by Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES). It will be conducted through online mode. It is organized for admission to various polytechnic courses in the field of engineering/pharmacy. It also holds for admissions in a lateral entry engineering course. No examination is organized for admission to the above courses. The authority conducts state level admission procedure in name of the Haryana diploma Entrance Test (DET). Check this article to get detailed information about Haryana DET Counselling 2020.
- 10 th & 10+2 or equivalent examination Marksheet and Passing Certificate.
- Haryana DET (LE) Admit Card 2020. (If applicable)
- Domicile Certificate (state residence certificate).
- Aadhaar Card.
- Character Certificate.
- Caste Certificate (category certificate).
- Income Certificate.
- Fee payment slip.
- Medical Fitness Certificate.
- Recent coloured passport size photograph.
- One set photocopies of all original documents.
Note: Applicants claiming reservation under KM or TFW categories needs to send a copy of the filled in application form, proof of application fee payment, supporting document towards reservation status, and academic certificates to HSTES, Bays No. 7-12, Sector-4, Panchkula, before the submission deadline.
Given below are the addresses of exam centers across the states:
В© Copyright 2018, Government of Haryana ,
Developed and hosted by National Informatics Centre,
Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology, Government of India
For more information, website link is:
Adarsh Polytechnic is affiliated with the Haryana State Board of Technical Education (HSBTE), Panchkula and approved by All India Council of Technical Education, New Delhi (AICTE) and the Department of Technical Education, Govt. of Haryana (DTE). [ citation needed ]
Advance Education Society was established in 2006 to educate rural students and is headed by Sh. Mahavir Sharma ji, president of the society. Adarsh Sr. Secondary School, Adarsh College of Education (for B.Ed.), Sanskar International School and Sanskar PG College for Women are also run by the society.
- First of all, the applicant needs to visit the official website of HSTES i.e. www.onlinetesthry.gov.in and click on the Applybutton.
- Read the Prospectus and then Important Instructions for Registration for On-Line Entrance Test (OLET) before filling up the application form.
- Fill the required filed with correct information and then upload the coloured photograph and signature (Size should be maximum 20 kb size for a sign and 30 kb for photo).
- Choose one of your appropriate course you want to apply for among the Diploma (Engineering, Lateral Entry or pharmacy) and category (HGST/MAR/KM/SDB/TFW)
- Review and submit the registration form and payment of the fee.
- After successful registration, you will get a unique application number. write it down and take a print copy of system generated application form for future use.
Table of Contents:-