Male (General Category)
Apart from educational qualification, age limit, candidates also must qualify the Physical Measurement Criteria in order to be eligible for the recruitment. The following table describes the Physical Screening and Measurement requirement for HSSC Police Recruitment 2020:
- The allotted exam date, time and venue for Constable and SI posts will be as per Haryana Police admit card. Download Free Sample Papers
- Haryana Police 2020 Exam will be an OMR based test set in English and Hindi languages.
- The 90-minute long exam will have 100 MCQs of total of 0.80 marks each. There is no negative marking for the wrong answer.
- Haryana Police Selection Process includes Knowledge Test, Physical Screening Test, and Physical Measurement Test.
- Payscale for Constable and Sub-Inspector is INR 21,700-69,100 and INR 35,400-1,12,400 respectively.
Note – Physical Standard Test will be of qualifying nature only.
Haryana Police Recruitment Notification 2019 has been released. Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has announced this Recruitment for the posts of Sub Inspector (Male) & Constable (Male & Female). A total of 6400 vacancies have been announced. If you are interested to apply for this recruitment drive & want to apply for this exam then read this article carefully to get the Haryana Police Eligibility Criteria. Read further to get the details about the Age Limit, Age Relaxation, Educational Qualification & Physical Standards for this recruitment drive.
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth of the Candidate
- Signature & Photo of the Candidate
- Gender of the Candidate
Candidates should know that the admit cards for Police Constable and Sub Inspector will only be published through online mode and commission is not going to detach the admit card offline through the post. Hence, you can download the admit card using the below process: