haryana police vacancy 2019
Haryana Police exam date 2019 for Constable/SI has been postponed now! Haryana Police constable/SI exam scheduled to be conducted on 17th November 2019 & 24th November 2019. The revised exam dates for the Haryana Police Constable/SI is not out yet.
Haryana Police Cut Off Marks of the written test will depend on total openings, level of the exam, no. of aspirants appeared for the written test, etc. The Haryana State Police recruitment Board is fully holding the right to fix the cut off marks for available posts.
- Paper – 1 English (Descriptive type)
- Paper – 2 Hindi (Descriptive type)
- Paper – 3 (Objective): Arithmetic and Reasoning
- Paper – 4 (Objective): General Studies
- The paper1 & 2 are descriptive
- Paper 3 & 4 comprise objective type questions
- For each paper, the duration is 180 minutes
i) The candidate must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized education Board/Institution for all the categories.
ii) Matric with Hindi or Sanskrit as one of the subjects or higher
i) Graduation from a recognized university or its equivalent.
ii) Matric with Hindi or Sanskrit as one of the subject or higher
Reserved – 81 cm (unexpanded), 85 cm (expanded)
- Visit the official website of Haryana Staff Selection Commission i.e. hssc.gov.in.
- Now click on the link “Click Here for Haryana Police Recruitment”.
- After that click on the “Haryana Police New Vacancy 2020”.
- A new tab will open the Haryana Police application form.
- Now, you’ll need to fill the complete details and upload the required documents.
- Post submitting the filled form, candidates have to pay application fees as per their category.
Table of Contents
Find more notifications for Government Exams through the link below.