haryana police online form
Aspirants can check the vacancies which are released under Haryana Police Department, defence central agencies, state police agencies, Central investigation and intelligence institutions are listed here.
- Male: Height – Not less than 167.6 cms & Chest – Not less than 86.3 cms with a minimum expansion of 5 cms
- Female: Height – Not less than 152.5 cm & Weight – Not less than 40 kgs
- There shall be one composite paper carrying 100 questions.
- Each question shall carry 0.80 marks and thus total marks will be 80.
- There is no negative marking.
- The duration of the test will be 90 minutes.
- The medium of examination will be Hindi and English.
6000 – Constable (5000-Male and 1000-Female)
Table of Contents
i) The candidate must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized education Board/Institution for all the categories.
ii) Matric with Hindi or Sanskrit as one of the subject or higher
Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2020, Recruitment Rally Bharti Schedule dates @joinindianarmy.nic.in
Educational Qualification: to apply for the Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2020, candidates should have passed 12th (10+2) from the recognised education board/institution for all the categories. Hindi/Sanskrit upto Matric standard or higher education.
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)
Post Date : 12-08-2019