haryana police bharti
- Visit the official website of Haryana Staff Selection Commission i.e. hssc.gov.in.
- Now click on the link “Click Here for Haryana Police Recruitment”.
- After that click on the “Haryana Police New Vacancy 2020”.
- A new tab will open the Haryana Police application form.
- Now, you’ll need to fill the complete details and upload the required documents.
- Post submitting the filled form, candidates have to pay application fees as per their category.
Apart from educational qualification, age limit, candidates also must qualify the Physical Measurement Criteria in order to be eligible for the recruitment. The following table describes the Physical Screening and Measurement requirement for HSSC Police Recruitment 2020:
The Haryana Police department is the main law enforcement agency for Haryana. It was formed when the state of Haryana was established after bifurcating from Punjab on 1 November 1966.
The Eligible or interested candidates may check the official advertisement of HSSC. Form the official notification eligible candidates get all details related to this recruitment like that educational qualification, application fee, online application form release date, last date, the process to apply, age limit, age relaxation, and others.
Haryana Police Jobs 2020: Check out the upcoming latest police jobs in the below table. Here you can get all the details of all Haryana Police Recruitment 2020 Notifications.
Haryana Police Department recruitment board releases various notifications to fill the below vacancies in their department.
Inko 3 categories mein bata gaya hai:
Category 1) Constable (Male) : 5000 posts
Category 2) Constable Female : 1000 posts
Category 3) Sub Inspector (Male): 400 posts
Puri jaankari ke liye click kare: http://bit.ly/2F5unAx
This post is also available in: हिन्दी ( Hindi )
Table of Contents