haryana iti merit list 2019
- Application submission dates: 27 June to 12 July 2019
- 1st Merit-cum-Seat Allotment release date: 17.07.2019
- 2nd Merit-cum-Seat Allotment: 26.07.2019
- 3rd Merit-cum-Seat Allotment: 05.08.2019
As shown above the 1st merit / seat allotment available on 17 July 2019 at candidate login. 2nd ITI Haryana Merit list will be declared on 26 July while 3rd Haryana ITI merit list will be out on 05 August 2019. After this the admission process will be finished and classes will commence.
Candidate can choose the course in which they want to get the admission by filling their preferences in the application form. Some of the trades are electrician, carpenter, fitter, electroplater, electromechanic, draughtsman, machinist etc. The courses are of 1 or 2 year depending on course.
After the declaration of 1st merit list, candidates have to report to the alloted institute within the specified period with original documents. If they fails to report, then their application will be rejected. They will not be able to take part in 2nd/3rd/4th counselling.
After all counselling, if seats remain vacant, admission will be done on institute level. Information regarding this will be available in leading newspapers and official website of ITI department itihry.com.
Haryana ITI 2019 1st Round of Merit cum Seat Allotment will be Releasing on 17th July 2019. Applicants who wish to get admission in different ITI courses in different ITI universities and ITI institutes in the state of Haryana needs to appear for the admission procedure by filling and submitting the application form available on the official website.
- On the basis of the merit list, applicants will be called for counseling round.
- And in the counseling round applicants need to appear for four different rounds.
- In the counseling round, applicants will get admission in the university as it is the final step of the admission procedure.
- Authorities will conduct counseling round on the basis of the merit list.
- Applicants are instructed to select the choice of college according to their preference in the counseling
- Once the choices are filled and documents are verified applicants will get admission in the university.
- However, for document verification process applicants need to carry some important original and attested copies of the documents along with them at the time of counseling.
- We have mentioned below the list of the documents to carry at the time of counseling:
- Domicile certificate
- Category certificate
- Date of birth certificate
- One valid identity proof
- Character certificate
- Educational qualification mark sheets
- Name of the Candidate
- Marks secured by the candidate in the exam.
- The merit of the candidate
- The release date of the Merit List.
Candidates should make sure that they possess the required eligibility criteria before applying for the course they possess for. The applicants, who have qualified class 10th and 12th exams are eligible to apply for this course. The authorities will select the candidates on the basis of the marks secured by them in the qualifying examination. However, it is important that the academic details provided by the candidates are correct. Furthermore, the final admission will be provided through the Haryana ITI Seat Allotment procedure. For more of the details go through the article below.
- Name of the candidate
- Merit Point
- Marks of the qualifying examination.
- Merit Provided by the college.
- Best Four Physically Handicapped Status.
The ITI Haryana Application form will be released on the official website of the Institute: online.itihry.com. ITI Haryana admission 2020 invites applications to be filled up by the eligible candidates for applying to the program. The candidates are required to make sure that they have fulfilled the eligibility of applying to the program before proceeding to fill up for ITI Haryana Online Application Form for session 2020. The details mentioned in the ITI Haryana Application form must be valid and correct as the merit list of ITI Haryana 2020 is prepared on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in the qualifying examination.
The result will published on the official website of ITI Haryana. Follow the steps below to check your result.