haryana iti admission 2019
Applications Closing Soon:
Counselling will be the final step of the admission procedure. The final admission to all qualified candidates will depend upon various factors like education qualification, merit list, rank & document verification.
The tentative dates for Haryana ITI admission are as follows-
Here are the documents that the candidates must produce at the time of admission-
- Applicants need to pay Rs 100/- as application fee if they belong to general category.
- Applicants who belong to reserved category need to pay Rs 25/- as application fee.
- Applicants need to pay the application fee by debit card, credit card or any payment gateway method in online mode only.
- Female applicants are exempted from the payment of application fee.
- The application fee is nonrefundable.
Haryana ITI 2019 1st Round of Merit cum Seat Allotment will be Releasing on 17th July 2019. Applicants who wish to get admission in different ITI courses in different ITI universities and ITI institutes in the state of Haryana needs to appear for the admission procedure by filling and submitting the application form available on the official website.
Tentative Dates for ITI Haryana Online Application Form 2020:
ITI Haryana Online Application Form 2020 – Skill Development & Industrial Training Department, Haryana will release the Notification for admission in ITIs in Haryana under Craftsman Training Scheme. Interested candidates are advised to Carefully cross check eligibility criteria before filling up the Registration form. The application form will be available in the offline mode only. Candidates can fill the form only through official website. Candidates can get all the necessary information regarding application form on this page. For more details regarding Registration form and counselling Candidates need to read this article.
Fire Technology and Industrial Safety Management
IT Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant)