haryana common entrance test for msc
- Visit on the official website of MDU – mdurohtak.ac.in
- Go to Admission tab on top row and click on ‘Entrance Exam Results’
- Select the Entrance Exam link for Group under which the candidate’s subject falls
- A pdf file, with results of all candidates will open
- In case seats remain vacant after 1 st round of counselling, more candidates are called for 2 nd round and so on
- Candidates have to submit a counselling fee of INR 500 immediately after result has been declared, along with submission of choices of courses
- Counselling for all rounds commences at 9 a.m.
- Following documents must be carried by candidates while appearing for counselling
- All original educational qualification certificates to verify eligibility of candidate for admission in course applied for
- Two sets of photocopies of each document
- Original and 2 sets of photocopies of proof for any claims made for reserved seats
- Without submission of evidential document, candidate will not be allotted any seats under reservation
- Two passport size photographs
Exam date: 14 May, 2020
Start Date of Choice Filling for Counselling
Haryana Centralized Common Entrance Exam (CEE) 2018 will be in 6 groups. For every group, there will be the separate entrance exam.
Here is the step to step guide for online applications:
Candidates can check below the detailed pattern and syllabus for Maharshi Dayanand University Common Entrance Exam 2019 below. The exam pattern for the test is decided by MDU. The paper will be conducted in offline mode (pen and paper based test) based on the graduation syllabus of the relevant programs.
- The entrance test will be conducted at MDU, Rohtak only
- All courses are primarily classified into six groups, namely Life Sciences, Forensic Science, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics
- Participating universities in Maharshi Dayanand University Common Entrance Exam 2019 are:
- Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak
- Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra
- Chaudhary Devi Lal University, Sirsa
- Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyalya, Khanpur Kalan
- Indira Gandhi University, Meerpur
- Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University, Jind
- Chaudhary Bansi Lal University, Bhiwani
- Maharshi Dayanand University Common Entrance Exam 2019 Application Form is available online from May 17, 2019
- Candidates are required to pay application fee of INR 600 for every subject and INR 150 thereafter for every additional subject
- The entrance test consists of 100 multiple choice questions (MCQs)
Upon the declaration of MDUCEE results, candidates are required to register online for participating in centralized admission counselling. Final selection of candidates is done through centralized admission counselling.
- Candidates with Diploma in Pharmacy or Diploma programs conducted by State Board of Technical Education, Haryana are eligible for admission in BA, BBA, BCA and B.Sc.
- B.Sc in Home Science is offered for women candidates only.
- Candidates seeking admission to B.Sc Non-medical group and the medical group should have passed in English, Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics and English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology respectively.
- Lateral Entry in BBA is also offered by MDU.