- The Jordanian General Secondary Certificate or an equivalent certificate with a minimum average of 80% (Scientific Stream) for applicants to the B.Sc. Program in Architecture, and a minimum average of 70% (Scientific, IT, or Literary Streams) for applicants to the B.A. Program in Design and Visual Communication.
- Placement Exam and Admission Interview with Portfolio illustrating applicant abilities and development skills of the visual world using freehand sketching, photography, and computer media.
- Exam Duration is 3 Hours
- Use of mobile phones and electronic devices is strictly prohibited: All mobile phones and electronic devices must be switched off and remain visible (placed on table top).
- Except for SAMMEM Journal you are not allowed to use any supplementary material.
- Inform the supervisors immediately if you feel disturbed during the exam.
- You are not allowed to repeat the exam or conduct the interview in other sessions.
- Misconduct or aggressive behavior will not be tolerated and will result in immediate dismissal from the exam.
- Failure to follow the above instructions will lead to dismissing your exam result.
Admission at GJU graduate studies is decentralized and the final decision is made at the department. The application deadline for Fall is in September and for Spring is in February of each year. Students need to fulfill the following requirements in order to get accepted into GJU graduate program:
- Must hold a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum average of “good” or equivalent, from a recognized university or a higher diploma with minimum average of “very good” or equivalent. Bachelor students with a “satisfactory” average, or equivalent, may be accepted only if they abide to regulations of the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research.
- Bachelor’s student studies and attendance must have been on a regular basis.
- The Bachelor’s degree has to be in a field that qualifies the student to study the major program that he/she wishes to enroll in.
- Student must show a documented proof indicating he/she successfully passed the Foreign Languages Proficiency Test (English language) (TOEFL, IELTS) in accordance with the decisions of the Higher Education Council. As for programs that require German Language Proficiency, passing Test-DaF 4 should be before the student begins writing the thesis and before taking the comprehensive exam as a requirement for graduation.
- Master Admission’s Application Form
- Master Admission’s Instructions
- Brochureof GJU Graduate Studies
Admission to all M.Tech. Programmes will be made on the basis of merit of Valid GATE Scores of applicants. If the seats still remain vacant due to non-availability of GATE qualified candidates, the same will be filled on the basis of academic merit of qualifying examination plus Sports weightage, if any, as per criteria given in this Chapter. Scholarship will be admissible to candidates admitted with valid GATE score subject to the receipt of Scholarship from the AICTE/ Government. The candidate having valid GATE score are required to apply on-line by logging on the University website.
C. Conduct of Entrance Test
(i)Entrance Test comprising of 100 questions of 1 mark each, will be of 1ВЅ hours duration unless otherwise mentioned and will consist of multiple choice (objective type) questions with one correct answer. There will be no negative marking. The details/instructions for attempting the question paper will be given in the test booklet/question paper at the time of Entrance Test.
(ii) For admission to all the Dual Degree Courses, a candidate shall have the option to choose one set of subjects for Common Entrance Test having 90 questions of 1 mark each from the following:-
(a) Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
(b) Physics, Chemistry and Biology
(iii) The candidate should report at the concerned examination centre/ Department concerned at least half an hour before the commencement of the Entrance Test. The tests will be held as per schedule given in Chapter-6 of University Prospectus 2019-20.
(iv) If a candidate is found to be guilty of using unfair means in the Entrance Test, his/her candidature shall be cancelled.
(v)There shall be no re-evaluation/rechecking of answer sheet of Entrance Test.
It is for information of all the candidates that the course contents/ syllabi for Entrance Test are available on the University website (www.gjust.ac.in). The same can be downloaded from the University website. For any query regarding admission, the candidates are required to contact concerned department.
Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology, Hisar, was founded in 1995. The jurisdiction of the university extends to the courses being run in the areas of science, technology, engineering, pharmacy, and management. GJU (nickname) is north India’s first university getting 3rd time continuous ‘A’ by NAAC. Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology, Hisar, was established on 20 October 1995 by an Act of the Legislature of the State of Haryana. It was formally inaugurated on 1 November 1995.
- Dual Degree B.Sc. (Hons) Mathematics- M.Sc. (Mathematics): Combined Merit in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of common entrance test.
- Dual Degree B.Sc. (Hons) Physics- M.Sc. (Physics): Combined Merit in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics OR Physics, Chemistry, Biology of common entrance test.
- Dual Degree B.Sc. (Hons) Chemistry- M.Sc. (Chemistry): Combined Merit in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics OR Physics, Chemistry, Biology of common entrance test.
- Dual Degree B.Sc. (Hons) Biotechnology- M.Sc. (Biotechnology): Combined Merit in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology of common entrance test.
The selection of a candidate for admission to a programme/course will be based on merit list drawn on the basis of score in the Entrance Test plus Sports weightage, if any, subject to fulfilling other conditions as given in the Prospectus. However, for admission to M.Tech. / M.Pharm. programmes, candidate(s) with valid GATE/ GPAT score respectively.