gju admission 2019
PG DIPLOMA PROGRAMS
- Guru Jambheshwar University of Science & Technology Time Table – Click Here
- Guru Jambheshwar University of Science & Technology Admit cards – Click Here
- Guru Jambheshwar University of Science & Technology Results – Click Here
- Guru Jambheshwar University of Science & Technology Courses and Syllabus – Click Here
- Guru Jambheshwar University of Science & Technology Question Papers – Click Here
Admission to all M.Pharm. programmes will be made on the basis of merit of valid GPAT score of applicants. When sufficient GPAT qualified candidates are not available, the admission on the remaining seats may be given to non-GPAT candidates on the basis of merit of Entrance Test Score plus Sports weightage, if any, as per criteria given in this Chapter. Fellowship is available to the candidates with valid GPAT Score only subject to the receipt of Fellowship from AICTE. The candidate having valid GPAT score are required to apply on-line by logging on the University website and need not required to appear in the entrance test.
Admission to all M.Tech. Programmes will be made on the basis of merit of Valid GATE Scores of applicants. If the seats still remain vacant due to non-availability of GATE qualified candidates, the same will be filled on the basis of academic merit of qualifying examination plus Sports weightage, if any, as per criteria given in this Chapter. Scholarship will be admissible to candidates admitted with valid GATE score subject to the receipt of Scholarship from the AICTE/ Government. The candidate having valid GATE score are required to apply on-line by logging on the University website.
The syllabus for various courses of GJUST entrance test has been provided for the interested applicants. You may refer it for general information.
- Click Here for the Syllabus of various courses.
- M.Sc. (Food Technology) -4 Semesters
M.Sc. Environmental Sciences or M.Sc. Industrial Chemistry/ Chemistry or M.Sc. Applied Physics/ Physics, All Life Sciences or B.E./ B.Tech. or equivalent degree in Mechanical/ Chemical/ Electrical/ Civil/ Agricultural Engineering/ Biomedical Engineering/ Biotechnology with at least 55% marks (52.25% for SC candidates of Haryana).