fake university names
Mahila Gram Vidyapith/Vishwavidyalaya, (Women’s) University, Prayagraj, (UP)
7. Adhyatmik Vishwavidyalaya (Sprirtual University), 351-352, Phase-1, Block-A, Vijay Vihar, Rithala, Rohini, Delhi-110085. Karnataka
University Grants Commission or UGC, the higher education regulator, today released a public notice listing 23 fake universities operating in the country. The Commission has informed students and public at large that at present these 23 ‘self-styled, unrecognized institutions’ are functioning in various parts of the country in contravention of the UGC Act. Eight of these fake universities are in Uttar Pradesh, followed by Delhi (7). Kerala, Karnataka, Maharashtra and Puducherry have a fake university each according to the list released by the UGC today.
21. Nababharat Shiksha Parishad, Anupoorna Bhawan
22. North Orissa University of Agriculture & Technology, University Road Baripada
8. Badaganvi Sarkar World Open University Education Society, Gokak, Belgaum (Karnataka), Kerala
9. St. John’s University, Kishanattam, Kerala
There are 867 Universities are approvedby the UGC in India, amongst them 389 are State Universities, 124 Deemed Universities, 47 Central Universties and 307 Private Universities.
“Money Hardy matters, but time makes differences too much !”
New Delhi: The University Grants Commission (UGC) has released a list of 23 “self-styled, unrecognised” universities, eight of which are in Uttar Pradesh. The higher education regulator has warned students against taking admission in these institutions.
“Students and public at large are hereby informed that at present 23 self-styled, unrecognised institutions are functioning in various parts of the country in contravention of the UGC Act,” UGC Secretary Rajnish Jain said.