diploma entrance test 2018
After one or two weeks of the commencement of exam, the AP Polycet 2020 result will be declared in the month of June 2020.
- Steps 1 – Candidates will have to visit the help centers of AP POLYCET 2020 for getting the document verification.
- Step 2 – After the documents verification, the candidates have to register for web counselling process through the official website.
- Step 3 -After the registration, candidates will have finalize their their choices of college and courses through option entry. Candidates can also visit helpline centers for-finalizing their choices.
- On the basis of the choices made by the candidates and merit score, seat allotment results will be declared by the authorities.
- Only the Eligible candidates would able to download their seat allotment letters from the website.
- At last, candidates can report to the colleges allotted.
- The candidates are supposed to visit the official website of AP Polycet 2020
- Then have they got Click on the rank card link.
- Then the candidates have to Login by AP Polycet 2020 hall ticket number.
- After logging in the rank card will be displayed on the screen.
- Now the students are supposed to download it and take a print out.
Check Here – How to Fill Delhi CET 2018 Application Form
Oops! We could not locate your form.
Entrance Competitive Examination (PECE)
Polytechnic Examination, Uttar Pradesh (JEECUP)
Ans: No, the separate form has to be filled at the time of admission. The application submitted for TS POLYCET 2020 itself is an application for admission under both local and non-local categories.
Candidates who will appear for TS POLYCET 2020 can check their result online from the official website. No individual result will be sent by the post. Candidates can access their result by using their roll number and date of birth. Candidates must score 36% marks out of 120 in the qualifying examination.