det l counselling
Haryana DET Counselling 2020 will be conducted through online mode from the website. The process will consist of registration, choice filling, seat allotment & reporting.
The seat reservations in admission in Technical Education Institutions are given here:
The exam will be on the metric level syllabus which includes topics of General English, General Aptitude and General Awareness Test, Mathematics and Science.
It is organizing by the Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES). The candidates can get admission in the different courses in the institution and colleges of the Haryana State.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2020:
The seats are filled as per the rules mentioned below.
- After filling choices, candidates have to finalize the choices by locking them
- Now, wait for the seat allotment result.
- After the declaration of seat allotment result, the candidate have to report in the allotted institute for admission against the allotted seat along with all required documents.
Candidates should go through Diploma Prospectus for detailed information about “Key Dates”, counseling schedule and procedures.
- 1st Counseling – shall be done for all categories namely AIC, HOGC, KM, HGST, TFW, SC, BC-A, BCB, EBP, PH, ESM ( with all priorities ) and FF of all categories with 25% Horizontal Female reservation.
- 2nd Counseling – shall be done for all categories namely AIC, HOGC, KM, HGST, TFW, SC, BC ( by merging BCA and BCB in BC), EBP, PH, ESM ( by merging all priorities) and FF with 25% Horizontal Female reservation.