NOTE : The candidate particulars can be edited till the payment of fees has not been made. Once the payment of fees has been made, candidate particulars cannot be edited at this stage. Thereafter corrections can be made only during the period in which online correction will be allowed as per the given schedule of CTET July 2020.
All candidates can apply online for CTET 2020 July Exam from 24th January 2020 to 2nd March 2020 at the official website of CTET i.e. www.ctet.nic.in
- Now enter the Online CTET Application Form with the right details.
- Upload your scanned passport sized photo and signature at the provided columns.
- Click on proceed button.
Step 2. How В to fill CBSE CTET Online Application Form
- Click on the link mentioned below and you will be redirected to the official site of CBSE.
- Now Scroll down and Click on CTET Online form
- Now you can see Steps to apply onlineon the left
- Click on Applyand Agree on the terms and conditions then proceed to continue for online form
- Now Fill out all the required details i.e Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name etc.
- Now Choose the exam centre and mediumin which you want to give the CTET Exam 2020 (English/Hindi)
- Now fill in your educational qualifications and all the degree’s you hold
- After that Fill in your communication address and Upload your Photo and signature
- After filling all the required details and uploading photo/signature.
- You’ll be redirected to the payments page. Pay your fee through Debit/Credit card/E-Challan.
- Click on submit and Your form will be submitted successfully.
The online registration date for CTET is provided per the official notification. The official dates are as follows:
There are two categories of Teacher i.e. Teacher for Class I to V and Teacher for Class VI to VIII. Participants can fill CTET Online Form 2019 either for both vacancies or for single post. The education qualification for each post is different. Read the complete education details below and then fill up CTET Application Form 2019.
CTET Paper 1 Exam Pattern 2019 :
There is no age bar. Kindly refer CTET Notification Pdf to get complete details.
There are two papers. Hence, application fees for CTET July Exam will be different. Candidates can apply either for single or for both papers.