In this section, you are required to upload your photo and signature. Both the images must be jpg, png or jpeg format and must have a white background. Candidates must click on the save and next button to go the next part of CTET Online Application Process.
Step 4: Now enter your aadhar card number, chose your gender, category and finallys select the status of Employment as well as Qualifying Exam.
NOTE : The candidate particulars can be edited till the payment of fees has not been made. Once the payment of fees has been made, candidate particulars cannot be edited at this stage. Thereafter corrections can be made only during the period in which online correction will be allowed as per the given schedule of CTET July 2020.
вЂў Candidates must NOT sign in CAPITAL LETTERS as it wonвЂ™t be accepted by CBSE.
CTET 2020: CBSE is going to conduct the CTET exam on 5th July 2020. The CTET Admit Card 2020 will release soon at ctet.nic.in. Check here CTET 2020 Notification PDF, Exam Dates, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Admit Card release Date, Passing Marks, Mock Test along with a few Frequently Asked Questions.
NVS Recruitment 2019-2020: Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) released the combined merit list of NVS PGT/TGT/MISC recruitment exam held during 16th-20th September 2019. Check here NVS Result updates, merit list details, cut off marks, exam pattern, syllabus, selection process, exam dates, answer key and notification PDF.
- Go to the official website ctet.nic.in
- Click on Apply for CTET Button
- If you are already registered in CTET, then use registration number.
- If you don’t have registration number then click on Proceed To Apply Online Button.
- Now Instruction page will open on screen. Read the instruction carefully or take a printout of it to get help before CTET form filling.
- Fill CTET 2020 Online Form. Fill all particulars will correct details carefully.
- After filling all details correctly, click on next and Upload passport size Image and signatures.
- NOW Deposit CTET application fee through e-challan/ Net banking/ Debit Card or Credit Card.
- Now Take print out the confirmation page.
Ans. The last date for making corrections in the online application form will be March 24, 2020.
Central Teacher Eligibility Test CTET July 2020 Online Form
Application Fee Single Subject