ctet syllabus 2019 pdf
(a) Math Content
- Learning and acquisition.
- Principles of Language Teaching.
- Role of listening and speaking; the function of language and how children use it as a tool.
- A critical perspective on the role of grammar in learning a language for communicating ideas verbally and in written form.
- Challenges of teaching language in a diverse classroom
- language difficulties
- Language Skills.
- Evaluating language comprehension and proficiency
- reading and writing.
- Teaching-learning materials
- multi-media materials
- multilingual resources of the classroom.
- Remedial Teaching.
CTET 2020: CBSE is going to conduct the CTET exam on 5th July 2020. The CTET Admit Card 2020 will release soon at ctet.nic.in. Check here CTET 2020 Notification PDF, Exam Dates, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Admit Card release Date, Passing Marks, Mock Test along with a few Frequently Asked Questions.
CTET 2020: Important Questions (with Answers) are shared here that are highly expected to be asked in the CTET July 2020 exam. Check here CTET Paper 1 & Paper 2 expected questions which are based on the Previous Years Papers and latest Syllabus.
• Environment in its totality: natural and human environment
• Role of listening and speaking; function of language and how children use it as a tool
(1) Paper I (Primary Stage) (Class I to V) – CTET Syllabus 2020 :
(2) CTET July Syllabus 2020 For Language :
b) Concept of Inclusive education and understanding children with special needs