ctet sep 2018 online form
Eligibility for Primary Stage Teacher (Class I-V)
- 50% marks in senior secondary or its related examination and appearing or passed candidates of two years Diploma in Elementary Education programme. Or,
- 45% marks in senior secondary or its related examination and appearing or passed students of two years Diploma programme in Elementary Education according to NCTE regulations 2002. Or,
- 50% marks in senior secondary or its related examination and appearing or passed candidates of 4 years duration B.El.Ed programme. Or,
- Candidates who obtained 50% marks in senior secondary or its related examination and appearing or passed two years duration Diploma in Education (Special Education) programme. Or,
- Candidates having recognized Bachelor’s degree and passed or appearing two years duration Diploma in Elementary Education programme.
Important to note: All the candidates who had earlier applied for Paper II but not for Paper I, and are now eligible to apply for both the papers may do so. Also, they would have to pay the difference in fee accordingly. Also, the facility to apply for Paper I would also be extended to all those candidates who have filled the form for Paper II under revised eligibility criteria.
New Delhi: Central Teacher Eligibility Test, CTET Online application form 2018 closes today, August 27, 2018. Candidates interested in applying for the examination are advised to fill the online application form on ctet.nic.in. Please note, there is no notice as yet for the extension of last date to fill the online application forms. The forms can be filled till 5 pm today on ctet.nic.in and the fees can be paid uptill 3:30 pm on August 30, 2018. Please note, CBSE has released a revision in the eligibility criteria for CTET 2018. Check now. Update | CTET 2018 Online Application Forms re-open from today, check details
The candidates who are going to attend the CTET September Exam for Elementary School Teachers should have the following qualifications.
- The candidates should possess the minimum of Higher Education/Graduation with minimum of 50% or 45% Marks.
- Also, the candidates who have 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education are eligible.
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4- year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).
Minimum Qualifications for becoming Teacher for Classes VI-VIII: Elementary Stage
Last Date of Submission of Fees (Online / Offline)
December 9, 2018