ctet july 2019 paper ii syllabus
CTET Cut Off Marks 2020: The CTET minimum qualifying marks are different for all categories. Check CTET passing marks here for GEN/OBC/SC/ST candidates and also know the CTET previous year cut off.
UPTET Mock Test 2019 (with Answers) is given here for the Child Development & Pedagogy section of Teacher Eligibility Test Paper such as UPTET 2019, PSTET 2019, Assam High School Tet 2019, MAHATET, and others. Undertake these practice questions and know your preparation level.
- Roll Number
- Main Test Booklet Number
- Language Supplement Booklet Number
- Language Supplement Booklet Code
- Subject offered for Paper-II (Only in case of Paper-II)
- Language in which you have attempted the questions
- Signature of the candidate
Both CTET Paper 1 and Paper 2 comprise 150 questions and 150 marks. Details pertaining to subjects covered and the number of questions asked have been tabulated below:
- In CTET paper-II: Child Development and Pedagogy, Language-I, Language-II, and Mathematics & Science or Social Studies/Social Sciences.
The important topics for each section are mentioned below:
- Payment by Syndicate Bank e-Challan
- Payment by Canara Bank e-Challan
- By Online-mode (Payment by Debit Card / Credit Card)
Candidates can start applying online for the CTET Exam 2020 through the CTET Official site. Check the CTET 2020 notification PDF and direct online form link below:
• Electric current and circuits