ctet answer key 2019
For General Category candidates, 60 % is the qualifying marks, that is equivalent to 90 out of 150
1. Click the given link to open the answer key tab for the required set of exam ( SET: P, Q, R, S, W, X, Y, Z).
Ans. The final answer key published by Central Board of Secondary Education is 100% reliable and is the only basis of marking. Preliminary answer keys by CBSE may have some errors, which you can challenge. Unofficial answer key may vary from official answer key, however, we try to curate only the best answer keys for you.
Marking scheme of CTET Paper 1 and Paper 2 is +1 (for correct answer), 0 (for incorrect answer), 0 (un-attempted question).
Get Money For Playing Easy Games Play Now
Application forms for the CTET 2019 were filed by the candidates through the official website from August 19, 2019 – 30 September 2019. After a wait of 2 months, lakhs of candidates appeared in the CTET December 2019 for Paper 1 and Paper 2 on Dec 8, 2019. Now, candidates can check the ctet answer key 2019 to get an estimation of the marks in the CTET 2019 exam. However, the actual score of the candidate will appear later through the result going to be declared after the ctet answer key paper 1 & paper 2 release on the 2nd week of January 2020 getting the objection of questions from all over the country.
The examination authority has provided an opportunity to challenge the CTET 2019 answer key. The step-wise procedure to challenge CTET answer key 2019 is given below:
- 1st Step: Visit the official website – ctet.nic.in.
- 2nd Step: Login with your Application Number and Password.
- 3rd Step: Click Apply for Key Challenge.
- 4th Step: You will see the questions. Select questions to be challenged.
- 5th Step: Once you select a question to challenge, you will see four options under the column Suggested Answers by the Candidate. If you wish to challenge, you may use any one or more of the Option IDs by clicking the checkbox.
- 6th Step: After clicking your desired option for all the Questions you want to challenge, scroll down, click on ‘Submit’ and then move to the next screen.
- 7th Step:A new screen displaying your challenges will appear. Click on the Final Submit button.
- 8th Step: Select the mode of payment and pay your processing fee of Rs.1,000 for each question challenged. Make payment through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking.
- 9th Step: After successful payment, download/print the key challenge receipt.
- 10th Step: In case CTET answer key challenge is found correct, the processing fee will be refunded to the same account.