college admission form 2019 mdu
- Click on Register Me Now.
- Post that, you will receive a One Time Password (OTP) on your mobile phone as well as your e-mail ID.
- Enter your OTP and click on Submit.
- After that click on Applicant Login.
- Log in with the help of the mandatory credentials, i.e, the ID of the applicant, his/ her date of Birth and Password.
- Pay the mandatory fee.
- Submit the form and print the same for future purposes.
The details, that the candidate entered in the login section had to be correct and valid. Any inaccurate detail could stop the candidate from accessing the hall ticket of MDU. The MDU Hall Ticket contained a number of crucial details. The applicant must make sure that all the details in the admit card are correct. In case the candidate finds any kind of inaccuracy in the admit card, then he/ she must immediately contact the concerned authorities.
Step 6: Login through Student Portal with the help of Student registration number and Password
Fee Structure for newly enrolled students during Academic Session 2020-21 are here under. However this is the previous year’s fee, however it is expected to be the same this year too:
- MDU conducts Common Entrance Exam (MDUCEE) for centralized admission to M.Sc and M.Pharm courses.
- For admission to M.Com, MBA, LL.M, candidates are shortlisted through entrance test conducted by Kurukshetra University (KUK).
- A total of 7 universities participate in the MDUCEE and KUK admission process and the centralized exam is conducted in June every year.
- Non-Centralized admission to LL.B, B.Pharm and Integrated courses is done on the basis of entrance exam conducted by the university. The exam is conducted in June/July every year.
- Admission to B.Tech is done on the basis of Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES) counselling through valid JEE Mainscore.
- Admission to non-centralized courses such as BTTM, BHM, MA, M.Li.Sc., MHM, MTTM are done through academic merit
- In case of M.Tech, candidates are shortlisted through GATE scores. If GATE scores are not available, candidates are selected through qualifying degree merit.
- Admission to PhD courses is done on the basis of performance in the Entrance Test conducted by MDU.
- Candidates need to apply for centralized admission via the respective official registration portal (MDUCEE and KUK).
- Registrations for non-centralized admission can be done by submitting applications along with INR 150 to the concerned university department.
- Registrations are open for admission to M.Ed and Advanced PG Diploma courses. Last date to submit applications is August 31, 2020.
At the research level, the University offers M.Phil and PhD degree in a number of subject specializations. All aspirants must appear in the entrance test conducted by the concerned department followed by final selection through personal interview.
LLB (5 years):
v. Public Administration
2. Master of Science (Mathematics) (Two year)