ccs university hisar
CCS HAU Admission 2020 – Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agriculture University, Hisar has released the admission notification for the entrance test of CCS HAU, Hisar for the academic year 2020-21. Candidates are advised to check all the information from the official website. You can also refer to this article. Online Admission Form, downloading Admit Cards, Entrance Test/Agriculture Aptitude Test /Common Entrance Test Result and Counselling Details will be available on the University website. After paying the application fee, your form submission will be completed. Candidates may visit the article for more information.
For B.Sc. (Hons.) Community Science 4 year Programme
Director, Students’ Welfare is responsible for making arrangements for housing, boarding and welfare of the students and various co-curricular activities other than the academic work. The Directorate of Students Welfare serves as a hub of students’ guidance, counseling and placement activities for all its constituent colleges. Directorate helps CCS HAU graduates to get suitable placement in various nationalized banks, agro-based companies/industries/MNCs/NGOs etc. It facilitates students to pursue their higher education in India and abroad by conducting coaching classes, motivation lectures, mock group discussions, and interview simulations etc.
The university publishes the largest number of research papers among agricultural universities in India.  It won the Indian Council of Agricultural Research’s Award for the Best Institute in 1997 and in 2017.  It contributed significantly to Green Revolution and White Revolution in India. 
The duration of B.Sc Hons in Agriculture is four years while B.Sc Home Science contains an alternative duration period, either four years or six years.
- All candidates seeking admissions to B.Sc. (Hons.) Ag. 4-year programmes will have to appear in Entrance Test (ET)/ Agriculture Aptitude Test (AAT) to be held at Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University
- Eligibility for B.Tech. (Agril. Engg.) with respect to qualification and JEE/LEET (Lateral) Ranks shall be proved by the candidates at the time of counselling.
- All candidates seeking admissions to M.Sc. programmes will have to appear in Common Entrance Test (CET) to be held at Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University
- Admission in MBA is done through an entrance test conducted by ICAR
- Candidates seeking admission in Ph.D have to go through a counselling process conducted by the CCSHAU college
To know more about the number of seats for the different course:
Application Fee: The fee (including Entrance Test/Agriculture Aptitude Test/Common Entrance Test/Counselling fee) for submission of online application form is Rs. 1000/- for UR and Rs. 250/- for SC / BC candidates.
Colleges in CCS HAU Hisar :
It is named after India’s seventh Prime Minister, Chaudhary Charan Singh. It was initially a satellite campus of Punjab Agricultural University at Hisar.