ccs hau university hisar

ccs hau university hisar

For Master’s and Ph.D. Programme
Schedule for the CCS HAU Admission 2020 is given below.

To know more about the number of seats for the different course:
Steps to download the admit card:

Ccs hau university hisar
The University has well planned systematically laid out hostel facilities catering to the needs of undergraduate and postgraduate students. The hostel accommodation is sufficient enough to house each of the student on the University roll. There are separate hostels for in service and foreign . University has a two-room set married hostel for married students located in the residential complex. There is a farmers’ hostel just close to the Faculty House with same level of facilities for the farmers visiting the University. The Faculty House of the University can provide accommodation to about 72 persons at a time. Similarly, farmers’ hostel could accommodate about 76 persons at its full occupancy. In addition to these modern housing accommodations, there is spacious Kisan Ashram catering to the needs of the farmer trainees attending different short-term courses organized by the Directorate of Extension Education from time to time.
It is located about 5 km from the Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology; 4 km from the Blue Bird Lake; 2 km from the bus station along the National Highway 9, (old NH 10) 1 km from the town center & main market area; 100 meter from Mahabir Stadium; 1 km from Hisar Junction railway station, 6 km from the Hisar Airport; 167 km from the Indira Gandhi International Airport; 180 km from the New Delhi railway station; and 235 km from the Chandigarh International Airport.

Ccs hau university hisar
Research in CCS HAU Hisar
75% of positions are offered to residents of Haryana, and the rest 25% are filled through an all-India entrance test organized by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research.

At the PG level the university provides Master of Science (M.Sc) and Master of Business Application (MBA), both the courses are of two years of duration period. Graduation in relevant discipline is must to meet the eligibility criteria.
Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University is a public funded agricultural university located at Hisar in the Indian state of Haryana was established in 1970. The university has an affiliation to ICAR and UGC.

References:

http://educationbhaskar.com/exams-admissions/ccs-hau-hisar/5682/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaudhary_Charan_Singh_Haryana_Agricultural_University
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dr0_FiVRshg
http://collegedunia.com/university/25522-chaudhary-charan-singh-haryana-agricultural-university-ccshau-hisar/admission
http://recruitmentresult.com/ccs-hau-admission/