ccs hau hisar website
- B.Sc (H) Ag 4 yr program
- B.Sc (H) Ag 6 yr (2+4) program
- B.Sc (H) Community Science 4 yr program
- B.F.Sc (Bachelor of Fisheries Science)
- B.Tech (Agril. Engg) and B.Tech
- Click here for UG Entrance Test Syllabus.
- Click here for Masters Entrance Test Syllabus.
- Click here for Ph.D. Entrance Test Syllabus.
The Office of the Registrar is responsible for academics, employees and faculty related affairs of the university.  The Office of the Comptroller is responsible for finance, investment, budget and expenditure related affairs of the university  and Directorate of Students Welfare is responsible for housing, boarding and welfare of the students and for various non-academic activities. The supreme academic authority is the Academic Council, chaired by the Vice-Chancellor. There are Board of Studies headed by Deans, one for each college in the university. There are some Non Statutory Committees to assist the general administration. 
Spread over an area of 298 hectares, the university has six constituent colleges viz. College of Agriculture, College of Agricultural Engineering & Technology, College of Veterinary Sciences, College of Animal Sciences, College of Basic Sciences & Humanities and College of Home Science. Each college building is a complete institution in itself having large number of lecture rooms, laboratories, auditorium, seminar rooms, audio-visual Laboratories, computer facilities etc.
Steps To Download HAU CCS Group C Result 2019
Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University (CCS HAU) Hisar Board officials @ hau.ac.in will declare the Final CCS HAU Clerk Result 2019 for the selected candidates who have scored the CCS HAU Clerk qualified marks in the conducted Exam Process. To offer the 334 Jobs among all the applied Candidates, this written Test Exam is the best Process for them. For this only, they have consisted the Exam and now they will issue the CCS Haryana Agricultural University Merit List for the selected candidates to continue their further selection Rounds like the Interview round or the Document Verification Round. After all the stages of the Selection Process, the Board is going to issue the CCS HAU Senior Technical Assistant Select List to attend the Further selection Rounds.
All the applying candidates must follow the Eligibility Criteria, Educational Qualification, as well as eligible candidates age limit, etc. See the notification advertisement for complete detailed information.
Steps to download the admit card:
- Exams for every course are conducted at the end of the semester.
- The mid-term exams for 1 st and 2 nd semester of all undergraduate courses are organized in the month of September/October and March respectively.
- Final exams of 1 st and 2 nd semester for all the UG courses are conducted in the month of November/December and May respectively.
- The mid-term exams for all postgraduate courses except MBA of the 1 st and 2 nd semester are organized in the month of September/October and March respectively.
- 1 st and 2 nd -semester exams of MBA programs are conducted in the month of October and March respectively whereas the final exams are conducted in the month of December and May/June for 1 st and 2 nd semester respectively.
The university has 6 constituent colleges and a Centre of Food Science & Technology. University offers various Undergraduate, postgraduate, Ph.D. programs and diploma courses related to agriculture.