bihar polytechnic form
Click here to view notification.
Candidates must check following steps while applying for Bihar Polytechnic:
- Open the official website link (Link will be given above).
- Click on that link.
- Now, click on the “Apply for DCECE 2020” link.
- Read all the instructions & click on “I Have Read The Above Instructions – Continue To Registration”.
- Fill your all basic details & click on the “Register” button.
- Review & confirm your data before submission.
- Click on “Yes, I confirm my date to be correct” button.
- Note down your registration number.
- Now, log in with “Registration Number/User Name” & “Password”.
- Make payment through online or offline mode.
- After fee payment, click on the “Fill the Personal Information” button.
- Upload your recent photograph & signature in a given format.
- Then, click on the “Save & Continue” button.
- Read all the data & click on “Yes, I confirm my date to be correct” button.
- Fill your educational information & click on the “Save & Continue” button.
- Now, download your application form PART A& PART B & Print address slip.
- Submit the print copy of the application, fee receipt & relevant documents to the board.
Latest Applications Open 2020:
Admit card is important because it contains candidate-related information such as candidate Roll No., Name, Centre, Address Etc. If there is any variance in the admit card of the applicant, then they should contact the authority of the Bihar polytechnic. The applicants are also expected to bring an original photo Id proof on the date of the examination.
The Bihar DCECE Result will be published on 30th July 2020. In the online Official gateway, the result will be announced. After the completion of the correction method, results will be revealed to the applicant. So, the applicant has to keep some patience in their Bihar Polytechnic Entrance Exam Results.
- Program 1: Rs.550 for General & Rs.330 for SC/ST
- Program 2: Rs. 660 for General & Rs. 385 for SC/ST
- Program 3: Rs. 770 for General & Rs.440 for SC/ST
- Program 4: Rs. 880 for General & Rs. 500 for SC/ST
The examination of DCECE is conducted for four different courses. Therefore, the exam structure will differ course-wise. DCECE is the paper-based test (PBT). The question paper is based only on objective type questions. There will be a total of 90 questions in the exam and the duration of the exam will be 2 hours 15 minutes. The candidate will get 5 marks for each correct answer. The details for the Bihar Polytechnic exam pattern 2020 is given below:
Candidates may get their admit card by entering their registration number and dates of birth in login panel. The admit card will contain the exam date, exam time and exam centre along with some information about candidate.
There are some DCECE preparation tips and tricks for entrance exam.